Exciting new opportunity for an experienced tax accountant to join our well-established and progressive firm in a varied and challenging, client-based role.
Exceptional team environment with brilliant clients.
Flexible working arrangements and work location for the right person.
Opportunity for career and professional development.
About the position
Glyn Morris and Co is a family-run business offering flexible and supportive work arrangements, individual career development and a fun and social environment where you can further your career goals. The position will be based at our Strathalbyn office (Adelaide Hills, SA) – however, for the right person, we can also offer flexible and/or remote working arrangements.
The role involves tax and compliance work on a range of client types and will require frequent customer contact and account management. Tax returns and statutory accounting will be a key part of this position. Experience with SMSF’s would also be well regarded. Our leading firm has a well-established customer base with clients from an assortment of industry sectors, making this a varied and wide-ranging position.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A minimum of two years recent experience as a public practice accountant
• Tertiary qualifications in Accounting
• Experience using cloud-based and in-house accounting software
• Previous experience with SMSF administration
• Good business acumen and the ability to provide sound and confident advice to clients
• Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to clients and build relationships
Excellent remuneration available (commensurate with skills and experience).
To apply for this exciting position with our leading firm, please email your resume and short cover letter to: email@example.com or visit: glynmorrisandco.com.au/about/careers/ for more details.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|Job Category||Tax Accountant|